Bidding History:(73 Bids)
150.36 Acres ± Tiled Farmland Including 5.75 Acres of Woods with a 24’ x 58’ Tool Shed. Legal Description: SW ¼ of Section 12, T12N, R2E, Richland Township, Saginaw County with Exceptions. See Full Legal Description on Survey. See ‘Deed Restriction’ in Terms & Conditions which will only affect the 150’ South of the Seller’s residence on Fordney Rd.
This Tract is made up of 2 tax ID#s: 22-12-2-12-3001-000 and 22-12-2-12-3003-003. The land is not in PA116 or CRP. Division rights and Mineral rights will transfer to the Buyer.
This Tract has frontage on 4 Roads: N. Fordney, Hubbell, Pruess and Frost Road! The Tract is well tiled and maps are available! Note: The Tool Shed is accessed by a drive along the ditch off Fordney Rd. The Seller is retaining possession/use of the shed until October of 2021.
The soils are primarily Parkhill loam, Parkhill-Selfridge complex, Conover-Williamstown loams, Belleville fine sand and Selfridge loamy sand.
Bidding Opened:02/17/2021 11:19:00 AM EST
Bidding Closed:02/23/2021 5:00:00 PM EST
ONLINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS @ www.BidNow.us:
1. Online Bidding – All bidding will be done Online and is open to the public @ www.BidNow.us. Anyone can watch the bidding throughout the 7-day auction period. Bidders will be required to register for a bidder number unless they are already a current online registered bidder @ www.BidNow.us. Albrecht Auction reserves the right to call a bidder at any time during the auction to question the person’s credentials. Albrecht Auction reserves the right to reject a bid/bidder if believed to be in the best interest of the Seller.
2. 3% Buyer’s Premium: A 3% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid price and become part of the purchase price.
3. Acceptance of Bid: The Seller has the right to a 24 hr. confirmation period to accept the offer following the auction. The high bidder will be called following the auction to determine a time to meet to sign the purchase agreement.
4. Phone Bidding: This is an Online Auction but buyers can place bids over the phone w/ Albrecht Auction if they have made prior arrangements. You can also make arrangements to bid on our computers at the office on Vassar on Tuesday, February 23rd while the Auction is closing at 5:00 p.m. Call for Details 989.823.8835 and ask for Dave.
5. Earnest Money Deposits: After the offer is accepted by the Seller, the successful bidder must deposit within 24 hours the earnest money deposit in the form of personal or business check, cashier’s check or certified check in the following amount: 10% deposit of high bid. The deposit will apply to the purchase price at closing. Your bidding is “NOT” subject to obtaining financing. Deposits are non-refundable, so make sure your financing is arranged or you are capable of paying cash at closing.
6. Closing: The closing will be handled by Mid State Title of Vassar, MI. The successful bidder will be required to sign the purchase agreement immediately upon acceptance of offer. The 10% earnest money deposit will be held by the title company. The title company closing fee will be shared between the buyer and seller. Closing to be within 45 days following the auction or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents have been completed. Note: If you need more than 45 days to close, please call to discuss prior to bidding. Call Dave @ 989.823.8835.
7. Possession: Possession at closing. Ground can be worked prior to closing per separate agreement with Seller.
8. Title: Seller shall provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance to the purchaser.
9. Terms: Cash or Conventional Mortgage at closing.
10. Acreage: All acreages, dimensions and proposed boundaries are based on aerial and legal descriptions.
11. Survey: If a survey is performed by the Buyer and acreage amounts change, it will not affect the sale price. The land is being sold by the parcel, not by the acre.
12. Division Rights - Mineral Rights: All division rights (splits) will transfer to the buyer. All mineral rights owned will transfer to the buyer.
13. Deed Restriction: The Sellers are adding a deed restriction to not allow construction by their residence on Fordney Rd. which is ‘Parcel 2’ on the survey. It will be worded on the Purchase Agreement and Deed to not allow roads, driveways or buildings within 150’ of the South property line of their residence at 3284 N. Fordney Rd., Hemlock, MI.
14. Property Taxes: Property taxes will be current and prorated to date of closing per local custom. Any special assessments would be assumed by buyer.
15. Transfer Taxes: State and County Transfer Taxes will be paid by the Seller.
16. Easements: Sale of property is subject to any and all easements of record.
17. Agency: Albrecht Auction Service, LLC and its representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
18. Announcements: Announcements made on the website will take precedence over printed and/or verbal statements. Information in the flyer and other printed materials has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but the seller and/or Albrecht Auction Service, LLC makes no guarantees as to its accuracy. The real estate is being sold in the ‘As-Is, Where-Is’ condition with no expressed or implied warranty of any kind. The seller, broker and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the auction company are final. If there would be a malfunction with the server which hosts the online auction, Albrecht Auction reserves the right to extend the auction until the problem is corrected.
19. It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of religion, handicap, race, sex, family status or national origin.
3% Buyer’s Premium: A 3% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid price and become part of the purchase price.
Directions: 2 Miles East of Hemlock on M-46/Gratiot Rd. to Fordney Rd., then 2 ½ Miles North.