Bidding History:(78 Bids)
Parcel #1: Approx. 55 Acres +/- located in NE 1/4 of Section 4, Frankenmuth Township, Saginaw County. The FSA aerial map shows 61.5 tillable acres but the number is off because the West boundary South of the R.R. track is including some of the neighbor’s property. The property has road frontage on Bradley Rd. and S. Dehmel Rd. There is a driveway off S. Dehmel Rd. The property has a R.R. track running through it and the property South of the tracks is accessed by an existing crossing that is just across the boundary line on the neighbor’s property to the West. There will be an easement given by the neighbor to use the existing driveway off Bradley Rd. all the way to the R.R. crossing. Approx. Address: 9662 Bradley Road, Frankenmuth. Located 4 miles North of Frankenmuth on M-83 to Bradley Road, then West 1 Mile to corner of Bradley and South Dehmel Roads. Parcel #1 Property ID#: 14-11-6-04-1001-000.
Bidding Opened:07/31/2019 9:00:00 AM EDT
Bidding Closed:08/07/2019 6:43:27 PM EDT
ONLINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS @ www.BidNow.us:
1. Online Bidding – All bidding will be done Online and is open to the public @ www.BidNow.us. Anyone can watch the bidding throughout the 7-day auction period. Bidders will be required to register for a bidder number unless they are already a current online registered bidder @ www.BidNow.us. Albrecht Auction reserves the right to call a bidder at any time during the auction to question the person’s credentials. Albrecht Auction reserves the right to reject a bid/bidder if believed to be in the best interest of the Seller.
2. 3% Buyer’s Premium: A 3% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid price and become part of the purchase price.
3. Acceptance of Bid: The Seller has the right to a 24 hr. confirmation period to accept the offer following the auction. The high bidder will be called following the auction to determine a time to meet to sign the purchase agreement.
4. Phone Bidding: This is an Online Auction but buyers can place bids over the phone w/ Albrecht Auction if they have made prior arrangements. You can also make arrangements to bid on our computers at the office in Vassar on Wednesday, August 7th while the Auction is closing at 5:00 p.m. Call for Details 989.823.8835 and ask for Dave or Drew.
5. Earnest Money Deposits: After the offer is accepted by the Seller, the successful bidder must deposit within 24 hours the earnest money deposit in the form of personal or business check, cashier’s check or certified check in the following amount: 10% deposit of high bid. The deposits will apply to the purchase price at closing. Your bidding is “NOT” subject to obtaining financing. Deposits are non-refundable, so make sure your financing is arranged or you are capable of paying cash at closing.
6. Closing: The closing will be handled by Mid State Title of Vassar, MI. The successful bidder will be required to sign the purchase agreement immediately upon acceptance of offer. The earnest money deposit will be held by the title company. Closing to be approx. 45 days following the auction or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents have been completed.
7. Possession: Possession at closing subject to current tenant’s rights. Buyer can work the ground after 2019 crops are harvested.
8. Title: Seller shall provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance to the purchaser.
9. Terms: Cash or Conventional Mortgage at closing.
10. Acreage: All acreages, dimensions and proposed boundaries are based on FSA aerial maps and current legal description.
11. Survey: If a survey is performed by the Buyer and acreage amounts change, it will not affect the sale price. The land is being sold by the parcel, not by the acre.
12. Division Rights - Mineral Rights: All division rights (splits) will transfer to the buyer. All mineral rights owned will transfer to the buyer.
13. Property Taxes and PA116: Property taxes will be current and prorated to date of closing per local custom. Any special assessments would be assumed by buyer. The land is in PA116.
14. Transfer Taxes: State and County Transfer Taxes will be paid by the Seller.
15. Easements: Sale of property is subject to any and all easements of record.
16. Agency: Albrecht Auction Service, LLC and its representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
17. Announcements: Announcements made on the website will take precedence over printed and/or verbal statements. Information in the flyer and other printed materials has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but the seller and/or Albrecht Auction Service, LLC makes no guarantees as to its accuracy. The real estate is being sold in the ‘As-Is, Where-Is’ condition with no expressed or implied warranty of any kind. The seller, broker and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the auction company are final. If there would be a malfunction with the server which hosts the online auction, Albrecht Auction reserves the right to extend the auction until the problem is corrected.
18. It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of religion, handicap, race, sex, family status or national origin.
Gladys M. Ehrlinger Trust
128 Acres +/- Vacant Tiled Farmland, Offered in (2) Parcels (55 Ac. +/- and 73 Ac. +/-)
Mostly Tappan-Londo Loams and Some Sumava Sandy Loam. The land is tiled and more info about tile will be available. Land is in PA116. The home is being split off on Parcel #2. The land will be available to work up after the 2019 crops are harvested.
Parcel #1: Approx. 55 Acres +/- located in NE 1/4 of Section 4, Frankenmuth Township, Saginaw County. Approx. Address: 9662 Bradley Road, Frankenmuth. Located 4 miles North of Frankenmuth on M-83 to Bradley Road, then West 1 Mile to corner of Bradley and South Dehmel Roads. Parcel #1 Property ID#: 14-11-6-04-1001-000.
Parcel #2: Approx. 73 Acres +/- located in NE 1/4 and SE 1/4 of Section 33, Blumfield Township, Saginaw County. The two properties are adjoining and will be sold as one parcel. Bradley Road Address: 9581 Bradley Road, Frankenmuth. Located 4 Miles North of Frankenmuth on M-83 to Bradley Road, then West 1 1/2 Miles. The home will not be included with the parcel. There is also an access off South Dehmel. South Dehmel Road Property: Approximate address of 1412 South Dehmel Road, Frankenmuth. (2) Property ID#s: #06-12-6-33-4004-000 will be approx. 39 acres when the house is split off, and #06-12-6-33-1003-000 is approx. 34.49 Acres on South Dehmel Road.
3% Buyer’s Premium: A 3% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid price and become part of the purchase price.
Parcel #1: Located 4 miles North of Frankenmuth on M-83 to Bradley Road, then West 1 Mile to corner of Bradley and South Dehmel Roads.
Parcel #2: Located 4 Miles North of Frankenmuth on M-83 to Bradley Road, then West 1 1/2 Miles.
|$100,000.00 or below||$1,000.00|
|$100,000.01 to $300,000.00||$2,000.00|
|$300,000.01 or greater||$2,500.00|